- Andrew Erle
- Phone: +61 (03) 83173565
Development Victoria is seeking responses to a Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) to engage a Contractor for the Melbourne Arts Precinct Transformation (MAPT), Reimagining Arts Centre Melbourne (RACM) – Stage 2 - Early Works project (Project).
Further information on MAPT can be accessed via the MAPT - Marketing Sounding Advanced Notice which was released on the 16/09/21 via the Buying for Victoria Tenders portal. This includes access for parties to register their interest for the MAPT - Industry Briefing.
To facilitate the future construction packages the RACM Early Works project will comprise of the following elements:
- Arts Centre Melbourne - Building services relocations.
- RACM – Stage 2 - initial soft strip demolition.
- Authority services relocation management and associated builders works.
The procurement model will be via a two-phase process with an Open EOI followed by a detailed RFT process for invited shortlisted bidders. The proposed Mandatory Selection Criteria is noted below:
- Demonstrated relationships and experience working with services authorities and authorised subcontractors i.e. CitiPower, South East Water, Multinet Gas, Telstra & NBN Co.
- Demonstrated experience working in live operating environments and collaborating with clients to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Current and externally certified OH&S systems.
- Demonstrated experience in completing contract works of $10 million ex GST.
Local Jobs First Policy and the Victorian Government’s Social Procurement Framework apply to this procurement.
The Estimated Advertising Date for the EOI has been deferred to mid-October 2021 and will be confirmed shortly.