- Phone: +61 (03) 9313 7706
Greater Western Water (GWW) is intending to release an Expression of Interest in October 2021 for various construction work projects across its water, recycled water and sewer network within its service area.
The EOI will form the first part of a two-stage procurement process from which GWW will shortlist suitable service providers for the purpose of inviting to tender for a range of projects.
It is anticipated that there will be a range of asset types which form this initial EOI, including from the following categories:
- Water – Pump Stations and Pipelines.
- Sewer – Pump Stations, Rising Mains and Pipelines.
- Recycled Water – Pump Stations and Pipelines.
- Treatment Plants – Pump Stations and Civil Works.
It is also anticipated that the project cohort will include both Design and Construct and Construct Only contract models.
The number of projects, scopes and other details are currently being finalised.
The expected process and timeframe related to this is as follows:
- following the EOI, shortlisted service providers will be notified in December 2021
- Invitations to tender for projects or a package of works will begin from December 2021 and throughout 2022.
The requirements and principles from the Victorian Government Local Jobs First Policy and Victorian Social Procurement Framework will be applied appropriately.
Enquiries regarding this Forward Notice should be directed to Theo.Vlachos@gww.com.au