- Navin Ramrattan
- Office: +61 (03) 84052585
Northern Health invites tenders for a Point of Care Devices (Computers - Workstation on Wheels (WOWs), Trolleys, Printers and Barcode Scanners)
Further information in relation to this Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the HSV Procurement Portal accessed via the HSV website.
- Tender documents will be available to download via the HSV Procurement Portal from Friday, 10 September 2021 08:30am AEST.
- The tender will close on Thursday 7th October 2021 at 3:00pm local Melbourne Time
- All respondents must register on the HSV website before gaining access to the HSV Procurement Portal.
- New users will need to be granted permissions by your company's 'super user'
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HSV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this tender is 1st October 2021 2:00pm AEST. Northern Health reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
- Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HSV Procurement Portal - accessed via the https://healthsharevic.org.au/ Submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
- Select ‘My Dashboard’ in the top right
- Select ‘Procurement Portal’
- Select 'RFQ' under 'RFx Open to All Suppliers’
- Select ‘ITS2021-018 Point of Care Devices (Northern Health)
- Full details of the delivery method are found in Section 1 Invitation to Supply, Point 6 Location and method of tender submission
- Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Section 1 Conditions of Tendering, Point 3.2. Late Offers
Ignore the reference to the Tender box submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HSV Procurement Portal as stated above.
For any assistance using the HSV Procurement Portal please contact the helpdesk:
For technical support, please contact the Jaggaer helpdesk If you are in Australia please call: 02 8074 8627 Email email@example.com