- VIFM CapitalWorks
- Phone: +61 (03) 000
The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) as an agency of the Department of Justice and Community Safety is undertaking the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine (VIFM) Capital Works Upgrade Program. Suitably qualified and experienced suppliers are sought to deliver services below as part of the Capital Works Program.
The RFTs when formulated will be released via the Buying for Victoria platform. Please refer to the details attached.
Principal Consultant services - Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine Capital Works Upgrade Program
Seeking architectural services for the design, development and scope of the Victorian Institute of Forensic Medicine Capital Works Upgrade Project.
Selective Tender to pre-qualified service providers invited from the CSR
Project delivery model:
- construct only (Victorian Public Construction Contracts applies) - refer to DTF approved standard form contracts: https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/practitioners-toolkit/practitioners-toolkit-standard-form-contracts
Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts:
Supplier to consider the following criteria:
- demonstrated financial capacity
- established quality management and assurance system
- capacity and capability to deliver the requirements
- understanding of key deliverables as detailed in the project brief, operating environment and project methodology
- demonstrated experience in similar projects
- understanding of project pressures, timelines and interdependencies
Supplier to consider the following requirements and policies:
- Insurance (public liability / product liability / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / Work Cover)
- Relevant licences / registrations
- Social procurement framework (how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community):
- Working for Victoria Policy (applies to all projects within the $2 billion Building Works stimulus package announced on 18 May 2020).
- Local Jobs First Policy (Supplier Guidelines):
Enquiries to be sent to the email address specified in the Enquiries section of the ATN. All clarification questions and answers will be recorded and may be shared publicly.