- Phone: +61 (03) 84052416
Northern Health invites tenders for a Bed, Trolley and Chair Maintenance Services
Further information in relation to this Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the HSV Procurement Portal accessed via the HSV website.
- Tender documents will be available to download via the HSV Procurement Portal from Thursday, 19 August 2021 2:00pm AEST.
- The tender will close on Wednesday 15th September 2021 at 2:00pm local Melbourne Time
- All respondents must register on the HSV website before gaining access to the HSV Procurement Portal.
- New users will need to be granted permissions by your company's 'super user'
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HSV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this tender is 7th September’ 2021 2:00pm AEST. Northern Health reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
- Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HSV Procurement Portal - accessed via the https://healthsharevic.org.au/ Submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
- Select ‘My Dashboard’ in the top right
- Select ‘Procurement Portal’
- Select 'RFQ' under 'RFx Open to All Suppliers’
- Select ‘ITS2021-009 Bed, Trolley, Chair Maintenance Services (Northern Health)
- Full details of the delivery method are found in Section 1 Invitation to Supply, Point 6 Location and method of tender submission
- Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Section 1 Conditions of Tendering, Point 3.2. Late Offers
Ignore the reference to the Tender box submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HSV Procurement Portal as stated above.
For any assistance using the HSV Procurement Portal please contact the helpdesk:
For technical support, please contact the Jaggaer helpdesk If you are in Australia please call: 02 8074 8627 Email email@example.com
Forum posts cannot be posted after 7 September 2021 09:30 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 7 September 2021 09:30 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.