- Phone: +61 (03) 0000
The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) as an agency of the Department of Justice and Community Safety is undertaking the Parkville Youth Justice Residential Centre (PYRC) Strengthening Works. A suitably qualified and experienced Principal Consultant is sought to deliver design services below as part of the strengthening program at the PYRC.The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) as an agency of the Department of Justice and Community Safety is undertaking the Parkville Youth Justice Residential Centre (PYRC) Strengthening Works. A suitably qualified and experienced Principal Consultant is sought to deliver design services below as part of the strengthening program at the PYRC.
The procurement strategy is a Selective Tender in which a competitive tender is open only to selected participants from the Construction Supplier Register (CSR).
The Principal Consultant (Architect), in consultation with the Community Safety Building Authority and its consultants and stakeholders will lead and deliver the Planning/Schematic Design, Design Development, Tender Documentation phases of the project.
The Principal Consultant will be required to provide an experienced and capable multidisciplinary team. Experience in custodial facilities is required, preferably within youth custodial settings. This team will generally include, but not limited to providing services for the following disciplines:
- Architectural design
- Environmentally sustainable design (ESD)
- Engineering disciplines
- DDA/Access consultant
- BDRP considerations
- Signage and wayfinding
- Security specialist subcontractor
- Fire safety
- Hazardous materials
The RFT, when formulated will be released via the Buying for Victoria platform.
Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts:
Supplier to consider the following criteria:
- demonstrated financial capacity
- established quality management and assurance system
- capacity and capability to deliver the requirements
- understanding of key deliverables as detailed in the project brief, operating environment and project methodology
- demonstrated experience in similar projects
- understanding of project pressures, timelines and interdependencies
Supplier to consider the following requirements and policies:
- Insurance (public liability / product liability / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / Work Cover)
- Relevant licences / registrations
- Social procurement framework (how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community):
- Working for Victoria Policy (applies to all projects within the $2 billion Building Works stimulus package announced on 18 May 2020).
- Local Jobs First Policy (Supplier Guidelines):
Enquiries to be sent to the email address specified in the Enquiries section of the ATN. All clarification questions and answers will be recorded and may be shared publicly.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 25 August 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 25 August 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.