- Francesca Bamber
Development Victoria intends to release an Expression of Interest (EOI) to the public seeking a builder partner to deliver townhouses at one of our developments in Melbourne’s North. The successful bidder will be required to deliver its own product under a split contract arrangement.
Shortlisted bidders will have the opportunity to bid to deliver the townhouses via a subsequent Request for Proposal (RFP) process. The successful bidder will be engaged through a Development Agreement.
Builders are required to:
- Be Registered Building Practitioners in Victoria;
- Have experience in delivering medium density projects of at least 100 simultaneous dwellings in one development;
- Demonstrate a commitment to delivering sustainable and affordable projects;
- Have experience complying with applicable Authority and service provider standards such as those of the City of Whittlesea Council, Yarra Valley Water and AusNet; and
- Have experience complying with State Government policies and procedures.
Bidders should be aware that this project is subject to Local Jobs First Policy and Social Procurement Framework, however it is not anticipated that these policies will directly impact this specific agreement.
The EOI will be released on the Buying for Victoria Supplier Portal and is anticipated to be released in mid-August 2021. For more information please contact the Proposal Manager via the details provided below.