- Mobile: +61 (04) 12196926
- Arnold Roxas
- Mobile: +61 (04) 35 961 596
The Simulation Centre within Sunshine Hospital, Western Health requires replacement of the Audio Visual (AV) system including:
- New AV hardware e.g. screens, projectors, cameras, speakers, microphones (fixed and mobile) and system control panels.
- New AV software licenses for seamless integration
Systems are required to integrate with the Western Health IP network, with the preferred simulation capture software (SimCapture) and simulation education manikins (Laerdal). Systems will need to support SimCapture software with high quality recording, tagging live segments of film clips, visual and audio playback and streaming between simulation rooms and teaching/debrief rooms.
Only suppliers who have implemented a Simulation Education recording / tagging / Live Streaming / playback system and associated AV systems in the Commonwealth of Australia should apply.
NO TENDER BRIEFING DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS PLEASE REFER TO SLIDE SHEETS PRESENATION.
WH007-2021- RFT - Simulation Centre AV system upgrade - Tender Document - Final
- Version 1 (01/07/2021)
- Available by Download (796 KB)
WH007-2021 - RFT -Simulation Centre AV System Upgrade - Briefing Session Presentation 2021
- Version 1 (06/07/2021)
- Available by Download (5 MB)
WH007-2021-Simulation Centre AV System Upgrade-RFI-WH Response 08.07
- Version 1 (08/07/2021)
- Available by Download (66 KB)
WH007-2021-Simulation Centre AV System Upgrade-RFI-WH Response 13-07-2021
- Version 1 (13/07/2021)
- Available by Download (142 KB)
WH007-2021-Simulation Centre AV System Upgrade-RFI-WH Response 21.07.21
- Version 1 (21/07/2021)
- Available by Download (171 KB)