- Melanie Hallam
1. About HealthShare Victoria
Health Purchasing Victoria (‘HPV’) was established by section 129(1) of the Health Services Act 1988 and is a public authority which represents the Crown. HPV’s functions include ‘to supply or facilitate access to the supply of goods and services to public hospitals and other health or related services on best value terms’.
HealthShare Victoria (HSV), established in 2021 brings Health Purchasing Victoria’s existing functions and major supply chain assets under one single management.
2. Purpose of the Invitation to Supply
- HSV is seeking responses for Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support for use in Participating Health Services. The envisaged Term of the Agreement is a 3-year principal with a 2-year option starting on 14 February 2022.
- The scope of this ITS covers the supply of Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support product and equipment as outlined in the Statement of Requirement (SOR). Any exclusions will be referenced in the SOR.
- Pursuant to HSV’s Purchasing Policy, the objectives of this Invitation to Supply (ITS) include establishing on behalf of Participating Health Services the best base rate price per product and/or pricing benchmarking, in respect of Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support as per the specifications detailed, and on the conditions variously described herein. Respondent(s) are required to assist HSV, and Participating Health Services achieve these objectives.
3. HSV Procurement Portal
Note: This is not where Responses are lodged. Respondents are required to submit their tender response through HSV Procurement Portal only via website: www.healthsharevic.org.au
- Respondents are required to download this ITS from the HSV Procurement Portal. Prior to downloading the ITS, Respondents are required to formally register their contact details on the above-mentioned website.
- The purpose of registration is to assist gain access to the ITS documentation, response schedules, and assist HSV to advise all Respondents of any addenda or other matters relevant to this ITS prior to the Closing Date and Time or thereafter as may be necessary.
- Any communication by HSV will be to the relevant Authorised Contact Person registered in the ITS download details.
- Respondents must advise the Authorised Contact Person immediately if they believe that HSV has not obtained their current contact details, or if their contact details change at any time prior to the ITS Closing Date.
- If a Respondent has not provided correct and complete contact details, HSV will not be obliged to provide any further information about this ITS and HSV will not be liable for errors or omissions by the Respondent in any Response.
4. Authorised Contact Person
The only person authorised to communicate with Respondents is the Authorised Contact Person or other nominated HSV Representative. Respondents may not rely on communications with any other person.
The Authorised Contact Person is:
Name: Melanie Hallam
Title: Category Manager
Unless authorised in writing by the Authorised Contact Person, Respondents are not permitted to make contact with other HSV personnel or consultants in preparing a Response, nor to discuss any part of the evaluation process prior to the completion of that process. Unauthorised communication (whether or not in writing), may constitute action sufficient to warrant consideration pursuant to Part 2.clause 8.c, No agreement or undertaking.
5. Releasing Date, Closing Date and Time for Lodgement of Responses
- The tender will be released on HSV procurement portal on Wednesday, 21 July 2021 at 14:00 AEST
- The closing date for questions associated with the ITS is Wednesday, 11 August 2021 at 14:00 AEST
- The Closing Date and Time for lodgement of Responses is on Wednesday, 18 August 2021 at 14:00 AEST
6. Industry Briefing - Question Period Closing 14:00 AEST Tuesday 13 July 2021
An industry Briefing (as previously advertised) has been held for the upcoming Enteral Feeing and Oral Nutrition Support ITS. The briefing provided general information and detailed information on how to complete the response via the HSV Procurement Portal. A copy of the reference documents is now available.
Please note that questions were not taken during the Industry Briefing. Questions relating to the briefing is open until 14:00 AEST Tuesday 13 July 2021. Responses will be provided shortly after the closing date/time. Any questions submitted will be published publicly. ANy identifying information willbe removed without changing the context of your question. Please forward questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. HSV Helpdesk
Please contact our helpdesk for any assistance by email to: email@example.com
INDUSTRY BRIEFING - Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support HSVITS2022-018 20210706
- Version 1 (06/07/2021)
- Available by Download (1 MB)
DRAFT ONLY - HSVITS2022-018_Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support_Statement of Requirement 20210706
- Version 1 (06/07/2021)
- Available by Download (755 KB)
HPVITS2022-018 Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support_ Reference Letter Template_FINAL
- Version 1 (06/07/2021)
- Available by Download (77 KB)
Questions and Answers_Industry Briefing_ HSVITS2022-018_Enteral Feeding and Oral Nutrition Support
- Version 1 (21/07/2021)
- Available by Download (130 KB)