- Zara Msonda-Johnson
- Phone: +61 (03) 94564605
Building New Homes to Help Fight Homelessness - Building Surveying Consultancy Services for Phases 10
The Department undertakes a capital works program to provide housing for rent to those eligible for assistance under the Housing Act 1983.
All Victorians have a right to secure, affordable and appropriate housing. On 17 October 2018 the commitment to provide 1,000 new public houses in Victoria was announced and will be completed by December 2022.
Under the initiative, providing new homes to fight homelessness, the government committed to the construction of 1,000 new public housing properties to assist more Victorians escape from family violence, homelessness and life on the streets. This tender request is for The Building Surveyor to provide the following services:
• Issuing the Building Permit to new dwellings (demolition not required)
• Perform mandatory inspections - x4 (Four) per site
• Extra Over inspections as required
• Issuing Occupancy Permit/Certificate of Final Inspection
• Building Act, Building Regulation and BCA compliance
• Ensuring compliance with the Guidelines as outlined/attached in the Brief