- Simon Gooey
- Phone: +61 (03) 000000000
Rail Projects Victoria (a division of the Major Transport Infrastructure Authority) invites Expressions of Interest (EOIs) for the Melbourne Airport Rail (MAR) Sunshine/Albion Package (SAP) works.
The SAP works will primarily comprise of works in and around Sunshine and Albion stations, extending to the southern end of the Albion-Jacana corridor to facilitate the MAR alignment from Albion Station north towards Melbourne Airport. SAP is the first of a number of MAR work packages to go to market.
Interested parties must be registered and meet the pre-qualification requirements in order to fully participate in the procurement process.
Following the release of the Invitation for EOI, pre-qualified parties will be provided access to additional supporting EOI documentation via an Electronic Data Room. The purpose of the EOI Phase is for RPV to select Shortlisted Respondents to participate in the Request for Proposal Phase who have the proven experience, capability and capacity to deliver the works and who are aligned with RPV’s commercial and legal framework. In their EOI Response, pre-qualified parties will be required to demonstrate relevant experience, their understanding of the project, proposed delivery approach and program, as well as their acceptance of RPV’s terms and conditions.
The following dates apply to the procurement process:
- Date of release of the pre-qualification document: 14 April 2021
- Pre-qualification closes: 5:00pm, AEST 15 July 2021
- Invitation for EOI release (via www.tenders.vic.gov.au) and supporting EOI documentation (via Electronic Data Room to pre-qualified parties): 12 June 2021
- EOI closing time and date: 2:00pm, AEST, 22 July 2021
SAP - Invitation for EOI Volume 1A - General Information and Response Requirements
- Version 1 (12/06/2021)
- Available by Download (2 MB)