- Phone: +61 (03) 0000
ATN - ESIA VICSES Capital Works Program
The procurement strategy is the Selective Tender in which a competitive tender is open only to a selected participants from the Construction Supplier Register (CSR).
Emergency Services Infrastructure Authority (ESIA), a branch of the Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) within the Department of Justice and Community Safety (DJCS) intents to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced consultant organisation (Consultant) to undertake planning, design, and construction support services associated with the delivery of a tranche of the Victoria State Emergency Services (VICSES) Capital Works Program, comprising of new facilities located in metropolitan and outer metropolitan Melbourne.
The appointed Consultant will be a multi-disciplinary professional services firm from the CSR to deliver Principal Consultant services. The multi-disciplinary firm will be required to provide and co-ordinate the following design disciplines and services:
- Architectural and interior design
- Access and Disability Discrimination Act (DDA)
- Civil and structural engineering
- Services engineering, including but not limited to electrical, lighting, mechanical, hydraulics, fire services and fire safety, security, communications, and AV
- Acoustic engineering
- Environmentally Sustainable Design (ESD)
- Signage and wayfinding
- Traffic engineering
- Consultant Building Surveying
- Town planning
- Cultural heritage*
- Geotechnical and soil contamination investigations*
- Land and feature and land surveyor*
- Service proving*
- Hazardous Materials*
* Services if and as required basis, and to be priced as provisional sums
The RFT, when formulated will be released via the Buying for Victoria platform
Engagement of a consultant organisation (Consultant) to deliver the Principal Consultant services for VICSES Capital Works Program
ESIA will undertake a Selective Tender via the Construction Supplier Register.
Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts: https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/practitioners-toolkit/practitioners-toolkit-standard-form-contracts
Supplier to consider the following criteria:
- demonstrated financial capacity
- established quality management and assurance system
- capacity and capability to deliver the requirements
- understanding of key deliverables as detailed in the project brief, operating environment and project methodology
- demonstrated experience in similar projects
- understanding of project pressures, timelines and interdependencies
Supplier to consider the following requirements and policies:
- Insurance (public liability / product liability / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / Work Cover)
- Relevant licences / registrations
- Social procurement framework (how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community):
- Working for Victoria Policy (applies to all projects within the $2 billion Building Works stimulus package announced on 18 May 2020).
- Local Jobs First Policy (Supplier Guidelines):
Enquiries to be sent to the email address specified in the Enquiries section of the ATN. All clarification questions and answers will be recorded and may be shared publicly.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 9 June 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 9 June 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.