- Abbas Raza (available for comment submission)
- Office: +61 (03) 84052416
Northern Health invites tenders for a Vending Machines
Further information in relation to this Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the HSV Procurement Portal accessed via the HSV website.
- Tender documents will be available to download via the HSV Procurement Portal from Tuesday, 11 May 2021 2:00pm AEST.
- The tender will close on Tuesday 8th June 2021 at 2:00pm local Melbourne Time
- All respondents must register on the HSV website before gaining access to the HSV Procurement Portal.
- New users will need to be granted permissions by your company's 'super user'
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HPV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this tender is1st June 2:00pm AEST. Northern Health reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
- Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HSV Procurement Portal - accessed via the https://healthsharevic.org.au/ Submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
- Select ‘My Dashboard’ in the top right
- Select ‘Procurement Portal’
- Select 'RFQ' under 'RFx Open to All Suppliers’
- Select ‘ITS2021-006 Vending Machine (Northern Health)
- Full details of the delivery method are found in Section 1 Invitation to Supply, Point 6 Location and method of tender submission
- Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Section 1 Conditions of Tendering, Point 3.2. Late Offers
Ignore the reference to the Tender box submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HSV Procurement Portal as stated above.
How do I register as a supplier?
Before you can respond to open and upcoming Invitations to Supply (ITS)/tenders you need to register for a HPV website account at:
Our website includes details of all current agreements (contracts) and RFXs/Invitations to Supply (tenders). You can mark these pages as 'favourited' in your website account to receive automatic updates directly to your nominated email address. Under ‘My Account Settings’ in your website account you can set the frequency of these updates as either immediate, daily, weekly or monthly – as well as manage which contract pages you have ‘Favourited’ for alerts.
To register you will need an Australia Business Number (ABN), and an email address. Please ensure you register with an email address specific for your organisation only. If you are a small business and do not have a workplace/unique email domain (and use @gmail.com or @hotmail.com for example), please contact HSV via email@example.com for more information on registering your business.
Once you have registered via the online form, your account will be reviewed by HPV – and once approved, you will receive an automated welcome email.
For any assistance using the HSV Procurement Portal please contact the helpdesk:
For technical support, please contact the Jaggaer helpdesk If you are in Australia please call: 02 8074 8627 Email firstname.lastname@example.org