- Melissa Murfitt
- Office: +61 (03) 57438156
Expressions of interest are sought for the provision of an Internal Auditor at Yarrawonga Health for a four-year period.
- Prepare reports (written and verbal) for the Corporate Governance committee.
- Review annual internal audit plan to ensure highest risk areas are covered.
- Perform a high quality, risk-focused assurance work to satisfy the requirements of the Standing Directions of the Minister of Finance under the Financial Management Act.
- Provide updates to Financial Services Manager of changes to the Standing Directions of the Minister of Finance.
- Review; systems, operation and adequacy of controls.
- Evaluate the extent of compliance with established policies and procedures and the accuracy of management information.
- Identify and advise Yarrawonga Health on process improvement opportunities.
Skills and Experience
- Professional accounting, finance, risk and/or internal audit qualifications.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified Practicing Accountant.
- Experience in external or internal accounting particularly with a strong preference for healthcare experience.
Full details of expression of interest – EOI document
Together with your proposal, Yarrawonga Health requests the names of two referees who utilize your services.
2103_CBM_Internal Auditor Tender - Reissued
- Version 1 (05/05/2021)
- Available by Download (634 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 May 2021 08:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 May 2021 08:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.