- Daniel Wang
Melbourne Water requires the compliant services from multiple experienced and professional contractors for the provision of Liveable Communities Liveable Waterways (LCLW) assessment services to protect Melbourne Water’s assets within business’ area of responsibility. The specific service requirement includes on-ground site assessments such as stream and waterway frontage assessment over rehabilitation and identifying off-stream watering, weed control or revegetation requirement with LCLW applicants at discrete geographic regions in metropolitan and regional Victoria.
Melbourne Water will engage market via an open tender for the required services in late April 2021.
Zycus registration: In order to get access to the tender, you will need to register your details in Zycus Supplier Network. Please do this ahead of time using this link https://zsn.zycus.com/guest/genericRegister/MEL734.
When entering company details, please enter:
- Onboarding Type as Supplier
- Primary Melbourne Water Contact as Daniel Wang
Please see attached guides which show the steps required to complete the registration process and how to set up account details.
If you require additional support, please see the contact details below:
- Zycus contact – for any system or technical issues: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1800 442 793
- Melbourne Water Procurement Team – for any issues which are not able to be resolved through Zycus technical support – ProcurementHelpDesk@melbournewater.com.au
WI Zycus Supplier Network (ZSN) Registration Guide - New Supplier - FINAL
- Version 1 (14/04/2021)
- Available by Download (1 MB)