- Bianca Sciuto
- Phone: +61 (03) 0000
The Community Safety Building Authority (CSBA) as an agency of the Department of Justice and Community Safety is undertaking the Malmsbury Youth Justice Centre Security System Upgrade (MSSU),
Suitably qualified Security Consultant is sought to deliver –Youth Justice Malmsbury Security System Upgrade:
- Provide advice and recommendations on security risks, mitigations and measures for the project.
- Develop a detailed scope of works for the project.
- Assist with the review of RFT documents for the Head Contractor engagement.
- Provide technical expertise on-site throughout project delivery and during witness testing.
This is funded under the Strengthening of Youth Justice Precincts initiative
The RFT when formulated will be released via the Buying for Victoria platform:
Supplier prequalification: prequalification on the SEPC - Security Advisory Panel. Category: Security Project Delivery Services.
Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts:
Supplier to consider the following criteria:
- demonstrated financial capacity
- established quality management and assurance system
- capacity and capability to deliver the requirements
- understanding of key deliverables as detailed in the project brief, operating environment and project methodology
- demonstrated experience in similar projects
- understanding of project pressures, timelines and interdependencies
Supplier to consider the following requirements and policies:
- Insurance (public liability / product liability / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / Work Cover)
- Relevant licences / registrations
Forum posts cannot be posted after 3 May 2021 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 3 May 2021 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.