- Matthew Smith
- Phone: +61 (03) 94963793
Austin Health (AH) operates in an increasingly complex and challenging environment, which requires it to continuously implement initiatives that enable it to be increasingly efficient and effective. Having a clear view of what the future holds is critical for us to deliver sustainable services to patients and other stakeholders. Our vision of shaping the future through exceptional care, discovery and learning requires Austin Health to develop and maintain facilities that staff can operate in with a sense of confidence.
Austin Health has developed a Strategic Plan 2018-2022 to establish a benchmark which will set up its vision for the next ten years and beyond and includes six strategic priorities:
- Reliable, safe, person-centred care
- Community integration and collaboration
- Digital transformation
- National leader in research and teaching
- Innovation in specialist care
- Talented, capable, engaged people
Austin Health currently engages a number of suppliers to perform various Hard and Soft FM services throughout the three campuses comprising the Austin Hospital, Heidelberg Repatriation Hospital, and Royal Talbot Rehabilitation Centre. The terms of the agreements for these services are reaching maturity shortly and Austin Health is now looking to seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified and experienced proponents that wish to partner with Austin Health to provide a breadth of Hard and Soft FM services to our facilities over a contract spanning the next ten years.
Austin Health puts high value on and invests in services solutions, customer experience, back of house systems and processes in order to drive better outcomes. Austin Health puts high value on this aspect of operations and is seeking to engage with proponents who share our vision for the future and will work with us to develop this.
REQUIREMENTS FOR PARTICIPATION:
Proponents interested in participating in this Expression of Interest are invited to complete the attached Non-Disclosure Agreement and return it to Matthew Smith (Director – Procurement & Supply) by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2.00PM Thursday 18 February 2021, along with the following details.
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Contact Name
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- Vendor Panel Prequalification status.
- Address the mandatory criteria.
- Brief outline (no more than 100 words) of proposed approach and value-add vision.
Upon receipt of your response to the NDA, Austin Health will assess submissions based on the below mandatory criteria, and (at its sole discretion) invite selected respondents of the NDA to participate in the EOI. Successful respondents will be notified and issued the EOI document suite on Monday 22 February 2021.
Mandatory Criteria which the respondent should address as part of the NDA is:
- Sign the attached Austin Health NDA for the duration of EOI and RFP phases.
- Demonstrated medical and healthcare experience in Australia of comparable scale to Austin Health, ideally in Victoria (though we will consider national references also).
- Delivery of an AMAF and or at least a AS55001 based asset management framework.
- Onshore capability including a customer support centre (or similar) call / email centre for client staff to raise property issues / triage / coordinate.
- Onshore capability includes strategic performance initiatives:
- Environment & Sustainability
- FM Technical & Specification Leading Practice
- Workplace & Space Planning
- Procurement & Subcontractor Management
- Extensive experience in large scale hard and soft property services delivery (incl via subcontracts).
Following the EOI process, Austin Health will further shortlist respondents, and invite those shortlisted to participate in the Request for Proposal (RFP) phase (planned for second half of 2021). The successful proponent from the RFP phase will be expected to enter into a commercial arrangement with Austin Health for a ten-year period (with potential extension options) with a commencement date of services being tentatively 1 July 2022.
- Version 1 (11/02/2021)
- Available by Download (1 MB)