Display Tender RFT2-6144-20
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Tenders GVW
- Office: +61 (03) 5832 4606
- Mobile: +61 0428 142 782
- [email protected]
- Prithi Gajanayaka
- Phone: +61 (03) 0358324819
- [email protected]
GVW Contractors who Tender for work with a total of 100K or more will be required to have a third party certified safety system e.g. AS/NZS 4801:2001
Goulburn Valley Water (GVW) requires the outcome of this service contract to:
- Provide laboratory analyses, sampling and services to Goulburn Valley Water effectively and efficiently.
- Meet specified performance targets in the form of Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
- Be cost effective and provide value for money.
- Be carried out in a safe, courteous and timely manner.
- Encourage a close and professional working relationship with Goulburn Valley Water staff.
- Be undertaken in a manner that will ensure services meet best practice and quality standards.
- Not adversely affect Goulburn Valley Water customers or third parties, or impact on Corporation assets or systems.
- Be responsive to urgent requests from Goulburn Valley Water.
- Be undertaken in a manner that will ensure Goulburn Valley Water meets its sampling and reporting obligations as prescribed by the various regulatory bodies.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 16 March 2021 02:00 pm
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 16 March 2021 02:00 pm.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.