- Aaron Grigg
- Office: +61 (03) 42150933
- Rohan Lovell
- Office: +61 (03) 4215 0911
Barwon Health is seeking responses to this Request for Tender (RFT) BANDEST109 for the provision of Plumbing Services at Barwon Health, Geelong.
Barwon Health’s specific requirements in relation to the Goods and/or Services are set out in RFT Part B of this RFT (Specification).
In issuing this RFT, Barwon Health seeks to identify a Tenderer:
- able to provide the Goods and/or Services required by Barwon Health in the manner set out in the Specification;
- able to demonstrate a commitment and ability to working in collaboration with Barwon Health over the term of any agreed contractual period to continuously seek improvements in value, efficiency and productivity in connection with the provision of the Goods and/or Services; and
- prepared to work with Barwon Health to continue to identify opportunities for improvement in the quality and level of service provided to Barwon Health, for the mutual benefit of both Barwon Health and the Tenderer.
Barwon Health is committed to improving environmental outcomes through the consideration of environmental factors when determining overall value for money in the procurement of goods and/or services. Consideration of environmental factors is reflected in the requirements of this RFT.
Appendix B Plumbing PM Schedule 2020 V2
- Version 1 (28/01/2021)
- Available by Download (11 KB)
Appendix A Plumbing Service Agreement
- Version 1 (29/01/2021)
- Available by Download (325 KB)
BANDEST109 - Plumbing Services 2021
- Version 1 (08/02/2021)
- Available by Download (348 KB)
A briefing session will be held at 272-322 Ryrie Street, Geelong, Vic, Australia, 3220 on 16 March 2021 09:00 AM.
Notes: Site visit for UHG & McKellar Centre. Meet at front entrance of Hospital
|A site visit is a pre-requisite to submission and consideration of a bid.|
|Registration closes on 11 March 2021 03:10 PM|
Forum posts cannot be posted after 6 April 2021 11:40 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 6 April 2021 11:40 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.