- Theo Vlachos
- Phone: +61 (411) 016 447
City West Water (CWW) is a leading metropolitan water corporation in Melbourne, providing safe clean water along with sewerage and trade waste services to Melbourne's CBD, inner and western suburbs.
CWW’s vision is to continue being an exceptional service provider that puts customers first and benefits the community. The Water and Sewer Network Renewals Programs play a key role in achieving this vision by ensuring our customers continue to experience reliable water and sewerage services.
We are seeking Expressions of Interest to tender for upcoming Water and Sewer projects that require professional services in planning, design and delivery phases, forming part of CWW’s Capital Delivery Program. The scope of services required includes:
- Desktop and field investigations (survey, geotechnical, flora and fauna, cultural heritage)
- Option analysis for alignment options, construction methodologies and delivery strategies
- Statutory Planning and stakeholder approvals
- Design Services (conceptual through to detailed design for construction)
- Cost estimation
- Delivery Phase services (client engineer, superintendent)
The Expression of Interest Documents are available for download free of charge at www.tenderlink.com/citywestwater. Enquiries regarding this request for Expressions of Interest should be directed to Theo.Vlachos@citywestwater.com.au during normal business hours.
In accordance with the Conditions applying to this request, submissions must be lodged in the Electronic Tender Box located at https://portal.tenderlink.com/citywestwater prior to the closing date and time.