- Erin Jacob-Mccarthy
- Phone: +61 (04782) 73337
City West Water Pty Ltd is intending to release a Expression of Interest in February 2021 for the design, construction and engineering services works for Elizabeth St Sewer Augmentation Stage 3a located within the Melbourne CBD.
The EOI will form the first part of a two-stage procurement process from which CWW will shortlist suitable service providers for the purpose of inviting tender.
The scope of services required for these projects will include:
- Trenchless construction of approximately 730m of 675mm sewer along Elizabeth St from Lonsdale St to North of Victoria St
- Desktop and Field investigations
- Option analysis for construction methodologies and delivery strategies
- Statutory planning and stakeholder approvals
- Design Services (design for construction)
- Cost estimation
- Delivery Phase services (client engineer, specialist technical)
- Traffic management
It is anticipated that following the EOI, shortlisted service providers will be notified in and invited to tender for projects or a package or works in March 2021.
The Local Jobs First Policy and Victorian Social Procurement Framework are Victorian Government policies that will be applied to this tender.
Full details and specifications will be released in February 2021.
Enquiries regarding this Forward Notice should be directed to Erin.Jacobi@citywestwater.com.au during normal business hours.