Display Tender EOI-9447
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Andrew Erle
- Phone: +61 (436) 844265
- [email protected]
Development Victoria is seeking to identify a party who will enter into an up to five-year lease arrangement with Development Victoria for a site in the Docklands precinct. The successful lessee will be required to install a suite of temporary buildings to support commercial activity on the site as well as providing public amenities to support the community’s needs including the adjoining ferry and charter vessel transfer services.
Development Victoria will procure the lessee through an open Expression of Interest (EoI) to the market with an indicative programme for this process as below:
- EoI Release 18th December 2020
- Last day for Bidder’s clarification questions or requests for further information 28th January 2021
- EoI Closing Date and Time 14:00 AEST - 5th February 2021
- Completion of evaluation of EoI's received 19th February 2021
- Prepare shortlist of Bidder(s) 26th February 2021
- Anticipated date for commencement of the Lease (the subject of this EoI) 26th March 2021
Respondents will be required to demonstrate:
- Capacity and a track record of delivering public facing activation projects at scale.
- Previous history of and examples of experience of working closely with local and state government representatives as well as the general public to secure support for operations.
- Consideration, acknowledgement and response to the importance of Harbour Esplanade as a key public open space for Docklands and the City.
Depending upon the final arrangements, the project may be subject to the Ministerial Directions for Public Construction Procurement in Victoria.
Any queries in relation to this opportunity should be directed to Andrew Erle (Development Manager) at Development Victoria via the provided email address ([email protected]).