- Anton Freischmidt
- Office: +61 (03) 8405 2903
- Abbas Raza
- Phone: +61 (03840) 52416
Northern Health invites tenders for a Coffee Hub
Further information in relation to this Invitation to Supply (ITS) can be found on the HPV Procurement Portal accessed via the HPV website.
- Tender documents will be available to download via the HPV Procurement Portal from Wednesday 14 October 2020 2:00pm AEST.
- The tender will close on Tuesday 24th November at 2:00pm Melbourne Daylight Saving Time.
- All respondents must register on the HPV website before gaining access to the HPV Procurement Portal.
- New users will need to be granted permissions by your company's 'super user'
All communication regarding the ITS must be in writing via the Message function in the HPV Procurement Portal. Closing date for last enquiries in relation to this tender is 19 November 2:00pm AEST. Northern Health reserves the right to not provide answers to questions asked after the last date for enquiries.
- Tender submissions for this ITS are through the HPV Procurement Portal - accessed via the HPV homepage. Submissions in any other format will not be accepted.
- Select ‘My Dashboard’ in the top right
- Select ‘Procurement Portal’
- Select 'RFQ' under 'RFx Open to All Suppliers’
- Select ‘ITS2020-002 Coffee Hub (Northern Health)
- Full details of the delivery method are found in Section 1 Invitation to Supply, Point 6 Location and method of tender submission
- Late tender submissions will NOT be accepted other than in exceptional circumstances as described in Section 1 Conditions of Tendering, Point 3.2. Late Offers
Ignore the reference to the Tender box submission below. All offers MUST be received through the HPV Procurement Portal as stated above.
For any assistance using the HPV Procurement Portal please contact the helpdesk:
Forum posts cannot be posted after 19 November 2020 05:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 19 November 2020 05:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.