- Ross Bartel
- Office: +61 (03) 92185573
Western Water is intending to release a Request for Tender in October 2020 for the construction of the Riddell Road Water Pump Station and Chemical Dosing Upgrade located in Sunbury, Victoria.
The Principal requires a facility to:
- Transfer water from Riddell Road Storage Tank to Rosslynne Reservoir
- House dosing and transfer pumps for potable water
- Hold dosing chemical storage
- Include an overhead crane to allow removal of any boost pump or motor from the pump room
- The facility must also accommodate ancillary clerical and operational functions.
The scope includes, but is not limited to the following key design elements:
- Procure, supply and commission pumps and chemical dosing equipment as shown on the Drawings.
- Civil works, including new access road new drawing
- Demolish the existing pump station
- New electrical supply
- New pipes to supply the pump station and dosing and sample pipes.
Design and build a new pump station building including design and documentation of all disciplines necessary for the construction of the complete facility. Design and documentation includes all detailed drawings, specifications, certifications (where applicable) and co-ordination. Disciplines include, but are not limited to:
- Civil and Structural
- Electrical, IT, Communications and Security
- Process and instrumentation
- Mechanical, including ventilation
- Hydraulic, including Water, Fire Services, Trade Waste and Stormwater
The equipment and modes of operation must comply with applicable Western Water standards and any other relevant industry-wide standards.
The contract will be delivered under a AS4300 contract.
Industry briefings will occur one week after tender publishing. Questions during the tender period are encouraged and can be directed via the official tender publication on the Tenders VIC website.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 9 November 2020 09:30 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 9 November 2020 09:30 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.