- Darren Walker
- Mobile: +61 (04) 11 012 396
Via this Expression of Interest, provide BHI with suitable solutions to be further explored in a resultant select Tender for Goods and Services.
Your submission should clearly demonstrate on how you would work with BHI to resolve existing inconsistencies in design and placement of wayfinding and statutory signage across multiple sites. Your submission should include details on the resources available to you in regard to:
- Project planning and management
- Design of suitable solutions which will enable BHI to create a modern look and feel
- Overseeing the design, development and installation to complete the project
- Installation of signage on site in a series of phased roll-outs.
BHI is committed to the following key objectives for the project:
- Delivery of a quality and cost-effective modernisation of campus’ wayfinding and statutory signage
- An easily updated solution that ensures environmental impact is minimised and both impact and costs are reduced over the long-term
- Social procurement frameworks are observed including the creation of opportunities for disadvantaged Victorians through responsible expenditure of public funds.
- Compliance with all relevant legislation, including workplace and occupational health and safety standards and obligations.
EOI Wayfinding Signage - FINAL 0920
- Version 1 (24/09/2020)
- Available by Download (189 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 5 October 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 5 October 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.