- Luke Saliba (available for comment submission)
- Office: +61 (03) 83450850
Western Health (WH) seeks a suitable contractor for the replacement of components of two (2) air handling units at Sunshine Hospital, Furlong Road St Albans. The delivery of this project will need to be carefully considered due to the live environment of the hospital.
Please refer to the attached tender document, drawings and specification.
The proposed works include:
- Replacement of internal components
- Replacement of return air fans
- Installation of variable speed drives
- Replacement of roof linings, insulations
- Replacement of actuators, drip trays, coils, control valves, dampeners, drains, and plumbing
- Cleaning of plant room, ducting
- Supply of temporary HVAC to two wards during AHU downtime
Submissions can be made via the online tender box on this portal, no hard copy submissions will be accepted.
Due to COVID-19 a group site breifing will not occur. A site visit by appointment can be made by emailing email@example.com
Please use the online forum on this portal to ask questions by 12pm 26 October.
The tender closes at 2pm 30 October.
Luke Saliba, Project Manager, Western Health
Works are to be carried out between April and June 2021 to ensure both air handling units are operational for Winter in 2021.
WHC-2020 - RFT - Victorian Public Sector General Conditions of Contract for Minor Works (VPS MWC August 2018)
- Version 1 (22/09/2020)
- Available by Download (470 KB)
WHC-2020 - RFT - Building C AHU Refurbishment - Tender Document
- Version 1 (23/09/2020)
- Available by Download (619 KB)