Display Tender PR19001-01
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Engineering Enquiries
- Phone: +61 (04) 29996761
- [email protected]ater.com.au
- Kai Han
- Phone: +61 (04) 37375312
- [email protected]
North East Water intends to expand its effluent discharge to land capability with the installation of an additional centre pivot at Klemm Rd North Wangaratta. The Scope of works will include the supply, install and commissioning of:
- Pivot Irrigator covering 37.41ha
- Laser grading and site run off management including two (2) 2ML catch dams
- Construction of approximately 470m of 375mm trunk main and 150m of 250mm delivery main
- Additional delivery pump and filter
- Existing pump station mechanical and electrical upgrade
North East Water has completed a preliminary design that will be issued as part of an RfT to the open market seeking to engage a Principal Contractor under a Victorian Public Sector Minor Works Contract to deliver this project.
North East Water requires a Principal Contractor that has an OH&S management system that is fully certified by a certifying body against one of the standards / assurance systems listed by both the Department of Treasury & Finance (DTF) and Worksafe.