- Karen Irving
- Mobile: +61 (03) 0447 521 054
- Kate Thompson
- Mobile: +61 (03) 0419 859 364
Next week, (Thursday 10th September), the Planning and Development branch of the Victorian Health and Human Services Building Authority (VHHSBA) will release a Request For Tender (RFT) for the Provision of Project Director Services for the Catalysing Melbourne’s Priority Precincts - Royal Melbourne Hospital (RMH) and Royal Women's Hospital (RWH) Redevelopment – Arden and Parkville.
The purpose of this RFT is to target firms experienced in the provision of Project Director services including leading and coordinating specialist activities in the planning and development of high value, high risk projects with multiple stakeholders which include; Clinical Service Planning, Model of Care development (post pandemic), Functional Briefing, Capital Planning inclusive of Master-planning and Feasibility Study preparation , and Investment Planning (Business Case development) for public sector health and human services infrastructure.
The project will;
- Deliver within 10 months, a Full Business Case (and all informing service, capital and investment planning inputs) for the development of a new RMH and RWH hospital at Arden and the redevelopment of the RMH and RWH at Parkville.
- Leverage all service, capital and investment planning completed to date to develop these projects and achieve an overall green rating at Gateway 2. Note Project Director respondents will be assessed at how they will successfully achieve this outcome Deliver an exceptionally compelling business case detailing the unique investment opportunity for government to develop world class health, research and education infrastructure at Arden and Parkville precincts.
Become a reference project for meaningful and vibrant stakeholder engagement processes across the Victorian government, precinct partners and development experts.
The successful Project Director will be able to demonstrate excellent and extensive experience at leading and coordinating the management of complex service, capital and investment planning inputs to develop exceptional business cases for high value and high risk government investment that are independently assessed by Gateway as having achieved an overall green light rating.
Please note the RFT will be in the market for two weeks.
Tender Notice PD RMH
- Version 1 (03/09/2020)
- Available by Download (153 KB)