- Pauline Fitzpatrick
- Phone: +61 (03) 94522600
The Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation (Foundation) is seeking to engage a supplier for an evaluation of the Foundation's Aboriginal Communities' Gambling Awareness Program. This will be a two year contract commencing in September 2020 and ceasing in June 2022.
To appoint an evaluator, the Foundation will follow a two-step process:
1. First, potential suppliers must complete the Expression of Interest (EOI) form. Note the deadline for the EOI is: 5.00pm AEST, 7 August 2020.
2. The Foundation will then send a Request for Proposal to organisations that have been shortlisted from the above EOI process.
There are two ways in which you can obtain a copy of the EOI form:
1. download a copy of the EOI form on this website
2. email email@example.com and/or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a copy of the EOI form*
*Please allow two business days to receive the EOI form via email
Expression of Interest - ACGAP Evaluation
- Version 1 (20/07/2020)
- Available by Download (53 KB)