- Phone: +61 (03) 57236382
GOTAFE are looking to engage a suitably qualified design consultant to provide tender ready documentation for the Redevelopment of Building E, Docker Street Campus and the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) upgrade at Building E, Docker Street Campus.
The works are expected to commence early September 2020 and completed by November 2020.
The design for the redevelopment of the three floors is to accommodate the following:
- Student Hub
- General learning
- IT Offices and Support
Levels 1 & 2 (State of the art Health Education Facility)
- Anatomy resource laboratory
- Clinical nursing laboratory
- Pathology laboratory
- Allied Health mobility laboratory
- Sport and recreation gym
- Aged Care area
- Teaching classrooms
- Staff office space
- Storage space
- Designated drug room
- Collaborative social space
- Learning pods
- Options assessment report including cost estimates
- Tender ready design documentation including drawings and specification
Building E Redevelopment
- Provide functional relationship design plans
- Provide 30% concept design plans and cost estimates
- Provide 50% functional design plans and cost estimates
- Provide 90% detailed design plans and cost estimates
- Provide 100% tender ready documentation (including drawings and technical specification)
The RFP will be released publicly on the Buying for Victoria website. Organisations wishing to participate in this opportunity must register on the Buying for Victoria Supplier Portal.
Bidders should be aware that this procurement is subject to the Supplier Code of Conduct, Local Jobs First Policy and Social Procurement Framework.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 31 August 2020 04:20 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 31 August 2020 04:20 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.