Display Tender 2216
If it's a selective tender, only the person that received the email notification and was invited to view the tender, can view and access it.
Use the forgot password feature, to access your account credentials at https://www.tenders.vic.gov.au/person/resetPassword
- Mobile: +61 (04) 27561829
- Phone: +61 (1800) 013 357
- [email protected]
Goulburn Murray Water (GMW) invites suitably qualified tenderers to submit at Tender for the Replacement of the Protective Coatings on the Steel Tower Bridge at Cairn Curran and the Steel Members of the Bridge over the Tullaroop Spillway and the Refurbishment of the Concrete Components of the Bridge over the Tullaroop Spillway.
1) Provide all resources, including supervision, personnel, materials, equipment and facilities required for WUC
2) Complete all activities required for WUC at both sites, including:
• Preliminaries; Planning
• Provision of access and scaffolding
• Encapsulation including EPA requirements: Control of ambient conditions during coating and curing
• Supply and application of full grit blast to steel components
• Preparation for, supply, application and curing of coating
• Preparation for, supply, application and curing polyurethane over coating
• Inspection and testing
• Waste removal / disposal
• Traffic management
3) Complete all additional activities required for WUC at Tullaroop site, including
• Repairs to cracked and bony bearing pads
• Repairs and painting of bridge bearings
• Carry out crack repairs on the piers and abutments
• Apply water proof sealant to piers and abutment faces
4) Coordinate with and provide safe access in the Contractor’s work areas for the Corporation to undertake its operational works
A non-compulsory site briefing will be held via video link on 15 July 2020 at 10:30am, details contained in Tender Documents.
The use of the Victorian Public Sector (VPS) Annexure Part B Special Conditions for use in association with Australian Standards General Conditions of Contract AS 2124-1992 document are the terms under which the works will be performed.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 21 August 2020 02:00 pm
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 21 August 2020 02:00 pm.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.