- Helen Grutzner
- Office: +61 (03) 83478311
Victorian Ports Corporation Melbourne is responsible for:
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response.
Tenders are sought from suitably experienced and reputable companies to redevelop VPCM’s Risk Management Framework consistent with ISO 31000:2018 and the Victorian Government Risk Management Framework.
VPCM will provide RFT documents after the Tenderer agrees to and executes a Deed of Confidentiality (attached).
Please forward executed Deeds to Helen.Grutzner@vicports.vic.gov.au
T110071 - Risk Management Framework Redevelopment - Confidentiality Deed Poll
- Version 1 (22/04/2020)
- Available by Download (314 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 13 May 2020 04:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 13 May 2020 04:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.