Early Works - Bendigo Law Courts Development
Issued By Court Services Victoria
Advanced Tender Notice
Estimated Advertising Date:
29 June 2020 02:00 PM
Specialized public building construction services
- Dan Hall
- CSV intend to release a tender to engage an Early Works Contractor via the ‘Buying for Victoria’ website on Monday 29th June 2020.
- CSV will engage an Early Works Contractor to manage the soil removal, site retention and remediation works at the Bendigo Law Courts Development Project site.
- The engagement will be located in Bendigo, Victoria.
- The tender process will be a Selective Tender as defined by the Project Develpoment and Construction Management Act.
- The Victorian Government's Construction Supplier Register of pre-qualified contractors will be used to select a number of contractors to invite to participate, with a set of specific mandatory conditions designed to identify the capable contractors in the market to deliver the complex site retention delivery system required.
- The Bendigo Law Courts Development is a Strategic Local Jobs First Project and as such respondents will be required to submit a Local Industry Development Plan (LIDP) confirming compliance to the Minimum Local Content of 92% and Major Projects Skills Guarantee requirements