- Office: +61 (03) 51738819
The aims of The Way Back Support Service (TWBSS) is a non-clinical support service focused on providing practical support to people experiencing a suicidal crisis or who have attempted suicide. Through the provision of this support the service aims to:
- reduce the risk of suicide
- reduce suicide reattempts
- support individuals at risk to stay safe
- (re) connect those at risk with key service and support networks including community based services and family and friends when they are identified as protective factors.
Support is provided for up to 3 months and targets those at highest risk through referrals following hospital presentations.
Prospective respondents will need to register with Health Purchasing Victoria (HPV) as a supplier and they will be able to access the procurement portal via their Dashboard. All tender documents and resposne forms will be located under "tender_5763".