- Lester Patterson
- Mobile: +0423 (670) 486
Monash Health is the largest public health service in Melbourne Victoria Australia providing services to almost a quarter of metropolitan Melbourne’s population. Monash Health is seeking a suitably qualified contractor to provide the scope mentioned below.
The tender will be released on the Buying for Victoria website at the following web address:
Additional details follow.
Scope of Supply
Birthing Suites Expansion and Foetal Surveillance Unit Project
The MH BS & FSU Project is being developed in response to the need to provide additonal accommodation in the birthing suites and additional ultrasound rooms for the Foetal Surveillance Unit in Monash Medical Centre. The project scope includes:
- Expansion to the existing Birthing Unit as a renovation of the existing NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit), and
- Creation of a new Foetal Surveillance Unit as a renovation of the existing Sleeping Unit.
The project aims to provide a quality environment for staff and patients within the Monash Medical Centre Maternity Department. The project is on a fast track process, planned for completion by the end-September ‘20.
Tender No: TEN-20-0000008 Monash Health Birthing Suites and Foetal Surveillance Unit at MMC Clayton
Tender release date: Tuesday 07 April 2020
Closing date: Monday 04 May 2020
The tender process will be conducted as a single stage open tender with the following requirements:
- compliance with the Conditions of Tender
- financial viability of the Tenderer
- relevant expertise and track record
- the quality of the proposed organisation and management structure which will perform the Contract
- the resources available to the Tenderer to perform the Contract
- confidence in the ability of the Tenderer to perform the Contract
- site management methodology
- ability to satisfy Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- ability to satisfy environment protection requirements
- utilisation of a third-party accredited quality management system
- construction programme and duration of works
- confidence in the ability of the Tenderer to meet the time requirements of the Contract
- tendered price
- the participation of local industry as described in the Certified VIP Plan
- key personnel and resources nominated, experience and availability
- the Mandatory Criteria; and
- other criteria described in the Tender Information Form.
Standards and Legislative Requirements
Unless otherwise specified in the Contract, and where applicable, materials and workmanship shall be in accordance with the relevant legislative requirements and to the standard of the Standards Association of Australia.
A standard applicable to the Works shall be the edition last published prior to the closing date for tenders unless otherwise specified.
The Contractor shall comply with quality procedures as laid down in Australian Standards all to the entire satisfaction of the Superintendent.
For further information refer to the Contract (Victorian Public Sector General Conditions of Contract for Minor Works (VPS MWC August 2018)).
Advance Tender Notice _MH BS FSU
- Version 1 (16/03/2020)
- Available by Download (32 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 31 March 2020 08:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 31 March 2020 08:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.