- Lisa Gordon
- Office: +61 (03) 70059038
Due to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the Department of Treasury and Finance is now intending to release the Request for Proposal (RFP) for the provision of banking and financial services across multiple Victorian Government departments, agencies and entities later in the year. Depending upon market conditions DTF intends to provide further advice to the Government about the timing for releasing an RFP, which is expected to be around 14 August 2020. This timeframe is subject to change depending on market environment and conditions.
The main objectives of this engagement will be to:
- align with the State’s objectives of:
- enhancing customer experience;
- reducing cost; and
- digitalising and automating processes.
- enable access for services to be leveraged from multiple service providers;
- operate banking arrangements on a Whole of Victorian Government basis;
- have strong central governance; and
- ensure centralisation of State Government liquidity.
The RFP will be released publicly on the Buying for Victoria website. Organisations wishing to participate in this opportunity must register on the Buying for Victoria Supplier Portal.
Bidders should be aware that this procurement is subject to the Supplier Code of Conduct, Local Jobs First Policy and Social Procurement Framework.