Display Tender T110068
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
- David Henderson (available for comment submission)
- Office: +61 (03) 83478350
- Mobile: +61 (04) 19358400
Victoria Ports Corporation Melbourne (VPCM) is responsible for:
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility.
Tenders are sought from suitably experienced and reputable companies to refresh VPCM’s ICT Strategy. There are three main elements of ICT service delivery:
- Common business applications
- Specialised shipping, navigation and weather systems and sensors
- A Wide Area Network (WAN) across Port Philip Bay
VPCM will provide RFT documents after the Tenderer agrees to and executes a Deed of Confidentiality.
T110068 - ICT Strategy - Confidentiality Deed Poll
- Version 1 (27/02/2020)
- Available by Download
Forum posts cannot be posted after 12 March 2020 04:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 12 March 2020 04:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.