- Alistair Lever
- Office: +61 (03) 0000
Provide independent engineering advice, inclding:
- Review and verification of Issued for Construction (IFC) drawings for CCYJP
- Verification of work on site according to specifications
- Advice in relation to subcontractor variations and other matters as required.
Expected prequalification levels or 'minimum' capability/capacity hurdles:
Must be able to provide advice on a full range of engineering services, including:
- Electrical engineering
- Lighting design
- ICT and communications, including AV services
- Mechanical engineering
- Fire engineering
- Hydraulic engineering
- Structural engineering
- Civil engineering
- Vertical transport and design.
Tender process - select tender, prequalified on the CSR.
Government policies that affect the procurement: Local Jobs First Policy and Social Procurement.
Forum posts cannot be posted after 1 May 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 1 May 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.