- Dan Hall
- Office: +61 (03) 90320733
- CSV intend to release a tender to engage a Construction Consultant via the ‘Buying for Victoria’ website on Tuesday 14th January 2020.
- CSV will engage a Construction Consultant to provide support to the Bendigo Law Courts Development.
- The main objectives of the engagement will be to effectively contribute to:
- The Project design - including technical, value engineering and buildability advice; and
- The Project delivery - including participation and advice in the development of contract documentation, procurement of an early works subcontractor and review & verification of delivery program.
- The majority of the engagement will be located in Melbourne CBD with the CSV design team, but travel to Bendigo will be required.
- The tender process will be a Selective Tender, with participants invited from the Victorian Government Construction Supplier Register (CSR) for pre-qualified suppliers of construction services.
- The Bendigo Law Courts Development is a Strategic Local Jobs First Project and as such respondents will be required to submit a Local Industry Development Plan (LIDP) confirming compliance to the Minimum Local Content and Major Projects Skills Guarantee requirements.
- Expressions of interest and requests for further information can be made to CSV via the Procurement Lead, Dan Hall - email@example.com
Forum posts cannot be posted after 13 January 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 13 January 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.