Display Tender 912
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
- Jill McGinness
- Office: +61 (03) 55656710
Wannon Water is proposing to upgrade the existing Monivae Transfer WPS at the Hamilton WRP site to increase its capacity for transferring treated effluent from the WRP Balancing Storage to the Monivae Winter Storage in Hamilton, Victoria.
The works include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- All preliminaries such as mobilisation and demobilisation, construction management plans, service proving, etc.
- Removal of redundant existing pump set, screen, above ground pipework, electrical works and grouting below ground pipework to be abandoned
- Supply and installation of a new end suction pump set in the existing Monivae pump shed including construction of mass concrete foundation under the pump set
- Supply and installation of DICL pipework including all valves and fittings
- Cutins/connections of the new pump pipework to the existing inlet and transfer pipelines within the Hamilton WRP site
- Supply and installation of electrical switchboards / cabinets and VSD
- Supply and installation of electrical cabling to the pump sets and power metering cabinet
- Connection to existing power supply, and supply and installation of buried power cables from the existing power pole to the existing pump shed
- Supply and installation of new underground pump station discharge flow meter and bypass valve
- Supply and installation of external shed lighting
- Testing and commissioning
- Provision of As Constructed records