- Wayne Crowley (available for comment submission)
- Office: +61 (03) 51270166
- Mobile: +61 (429) 461893
- Mobile: +61 (448) 030652
MORWELL TRADE SKILLS CENTRE
MORWELL CAMPUS TRADE SKILLS CENTRE
The State Government provided $35.5 million for the Morwell campus redevelopment and $25 million to build the new Port of Sale campus, in the 2018/19 Budget.
Construction Contractor Services will be sought for the construction of a new Morwell Trade Skills Centre (approx. 4,800 sqm).
TAFE Gippsland will undertake a Selective Tender utilising the DTF Construction Supplier Register. The Request for Tender will be released in early 2020.
Project delivery model:
• construct only (Victorian Public Construction Contracts applies) - refer to DTF approved standard form contracts: https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/practitioners-toolkit/practitioners-toolkit-standard-form-contracts
Supplier to consider the following requirements:
• • mandatory requirement: Tenderers must be registered on the DTF Construction Supplier Register, in the correct category, New Commercial Construction above $15m size
• • demonstrated financial capacity
• demonstrated recent experience building similar projects
• quality management system
• environmental management system
• work health & safety system
• insurance (products / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / plant & equipment / motor vehicle / workcover and public liability insurance coverage)
• licences / registrations (relevant for building contractors)
• provides regional economic benefits through procurement and construction activities
• social procurement framework ( how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community): https://buyingfor.vic.gov.au/social-procurement-framework
• local job first policy (Supplier Guidelines): https://localjobsfirst.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/25274/Local-Jobs-First-Policy-Supplier-Guidelines-OCTOBER-2018.pdf
Forum posts cannot be posted after 24 January 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 24 January 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.