Display Tender T110064
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
- Udhaya Arambawela (available for comment submission)
Victoria Ports Corporation Melbourne (VPCM) is responsible for:
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility.
VPCM will be seeking to engage services of a Contractor who specialises in the timber wharf remediation works. The works will involve
- Removal of damaged and deteriorated timber piles
- remediation of deck supported timber beams and piles using encapsulation, wrapping and splicing
The works will be expected to be undertaken between April and October over the next two years.