Display Tender T110063
This page displays the details of a tender. All tender questions should be directed to the nominated contact person listed for the tender.
- Louisa Tan (available for comment submission)
Victoria Ports Corporation Melbourne (VPCM) is responsible for:
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility.
VPCM will be seeking to engage services of a Contractor who specialises in the restoration of timber pier substructure and timber buildings. The works will involve
- replacement of existing timber deck elements
- remediation of deck supported timber beams and piles
- timber building support structure repairs
The works will be expected to be undertaken between April and October 2020.