- Louisa Tan (available for comment submission)
Victoria Ports Corporation Melbourne (VPCM) is responsible for:
- channel management and safe navigation in Melbourne’s port waters
- waterside emergency and marine pollution response
- the management of Station Pier as Victoria’s premier cruise shipping and interstate passenger ferry facility.
VPCM will be seeking to engage the services of a Contractor who specialises in rehabilitation of existing buildings to assist in undertaking Station Pier Terminal Buildings Rehabilitation Works- Stage 2. The works will involve
- concrete balcony reconstruction works,
- steel corrosion protection works,
- general repainting,
- timber repairs,
- roof and gutter reconstruction
The works will be expected to be undertaken between April and October 2020.