- Project Team
- Office: +61 (03) 0000
See attachment for individual RFT information for Hopkins Correctional Centre procurement activities.
Refer to Department of Treasury and Finance approved standard form contracts (see attachment for links to documents).
Supplier to consider the following requirements:
- demonstrated financial capacity
- established quality management and assurance system
- capacity and capability to deliver the requirements
- understanding of key deliverables as detailed in the project brief, operating environment and project methodology
- demonstrated experience in similar projects
- understanding of project pressures, timelines and interdependencies
Supplier to consider the following to be requirements of the RFT process:
- Insurance (public liability / product liability / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / Work Cover)
- Relevant licences / registrations
- Social procurement framework (how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community) (see attachment for link to website)
- Local Jobs First Policy (Supplier Guidelines) (see attachment for link to website).
All clarification questions and answers will be recorded and may be shared publicly.
Hopkins - ATN Registrations Uploaded to BfV - 8 April 2020
- Version 1 (08/04/2020)
- Available by Download (21 KB)
Forum posts cannot be posted after 6 August 2020 11:00 AM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 6 August 2020 11:00 AM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.