- Commercial Team
- Office: +61 (03) 0000
Essendon - ATN - Building Contractor Services
In May 2017 the State Government announced funding to establish the Emergency Services Infrastructure Authority (ESIA) to help manage and deliver critical emergency services infrastructure projects.
ESIA is currently working closely with the Victorian State Emergency Service (VICSES), Life Saving Victoria (LSV) and Marine Search and Rescue (MSAR). As part of the work to be undertaken with VICSES, ESIA will be focused on four key areas:
1. site identification
2. site due diligence
3. design and construction of new facilities
4. asset management for existing and new facilities
Building Contractor Services will be sought as part of the design and construction of a new VICSES facility in Essendon, VIC.
ESIA will undertake a Selective Tender via the Construction Supplier Register. The Request for Tender will be released in early 2020.
• deliver fit-for-purpose infrastructure on behalf of VICSES, which delivers value for money and is on time and on budget
• provides regional economic benefits through procurement and construction activities
Project delivery model:
• construct only (Victorian Public Construction Contracts applies) - refer to DTF approved standard form contracts: https://www.dtf.vic.gov.au/practitioners-toolkit/practitioners-toolkit-standard-form-contracts
Supplier to consider the following requirements:
• demonstrated financial capacity
• quality management system
• environmental management system
• work health & safety system
• insurance (products / professional indemnity / bank guarantees / plant & equipment / motor vehicle) - DJCS has public liability insurance coverage
• licences / registrations (relevant for building contractors)
• social procurement framework ( how suppliers will deliver social, economic and environmental outcomes that benefit the Victorian community): https://buyingfor.vic.gov.au/social-procurement-framework
• local job first policy (Supplier Guidelines): https://localjobsfirst.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0020/25274/Local-Jobs-First-Policy-Supplier-Guidelines-OCTOBER-2018.pdf
Forum posts cannot be posted after 8 October 2020 02:00 PM
The online forum provides a place to comment and obtain further clarification if needed.
In order to submit or comment on a post you must be logged-in and have downloaded the documents.
Comments cannot be posted after 8 October 2020 02:00 PM.
Please note that the use of the forum for supplier self-promotion is unacceptable and may result in the supplier having their account suspended. Such posts shall not be responded to or published on the forum.