JavaScript Disabled

This site requires JavaScript Enabled to function properly. Please enable JavaScript or use a different browser that has JavaScript enabled.

Buying For Victoria
Skip to main content

Online Forum for SFN2022-EOI 
In order to submit a post you must be logged in, have downloaded specification documents for this tender and the tender must not be closed.

The forum has been closed for posting.
RFx Number Status & Type Details Date
SFN2022-EOI
Shortlisted
Expression of Interest
Issued by: VicForests
UNSPSC 1: 21100000 - Agricultural and forestry and landscape machinery and equipment - 10%
UNSPSC 2: 21102300 - Greenhouse equipment - 10%

UNSPSC 3: 39120000 - Electrical equipment and components and supplies - 10%

UNSPSC 4: 72000000 - Building and Facility Construction and Maintenance Services - 40%

UNSPSC 5: 81100000 - Professional engineering services - 30%
opened
Mon, 20 June 2022 12:05 am
closing
Fri, 08 July 2022 11:55 pm
13 June 2022 00:05

Supplier Post #1 - LIDP This post is publicly visible

Good afternoon, I am currently completing the EOI, in relation to Local Jobs First, Annexure G, do I need to complete a plan on the ICN Network? I have searched but could not locate. 

Kind regards

Posted on 29 June 2022 14:22 by Supplier Person

Hello,

the EOI stage does not require the completion of the plan on the ICN Network page. Shortlisted applications that are invited to the Request For Tender stage will be required to complete the plan on the ICN Network page.

A summary of Brand/Manufacturer/Supplier of local content and materials used in the Nursery is requested in Page 36 of the EOI document as part of Annexure I. Further to this, please provide a list of Employment/Trainees/Apprentices/Cadets opportunities that will be used. This will satisfy the Local Jobs First component of the EOI.

A more extensive reply will need ot be incorporated into the RFT component for shortlisted tenderers.

Kind regards,

Dan

Replied on 30 June 2022 16:20 by Daniel Revie of VicForests