Online Forum for FOL/21/1284
In order to submit a post you must be logged in, have downloaded specification documents for this tender and the tender must not be closed.
|RFx Number Status & Type||Details||Date|
Request for Tender
Issued by: Victorian Workcover Authority
UNSPSC: 42000000 - Medical Equipment and Accessories and Supplies
Thu, 22 July 2021 1:00 PM
Wed, 18 August 2021 5:00 PM
Supplier Post #4 - Volumes for products This post is publicly visible
Do you have any information on the volume of compression garments (non customised) expected under the tender?
Posted on 04/08/2021 13:50 by Supplier Person
Due to the nature of demand for products being driven by the highly individualised needs of each injured worker we are unable to provide any estimate of expected volume for compression garments.
Replied on 06/08/2021 16:04 by Marissa Hayes of Victorian Workcover Authority
Supplier Post #3 - Request for additional information This post is publicly visible
In relation to the Equipment and Related Services tender, can you please advise the likely rental volumes of equipment in terms of quantity and usage (average duration)?
Posted on 04/08/2021 11:39 by Supplier Person
Due to the nature of demand for products being driven by the highly individualised needs of each injured worker we are unable to provide any estimate of expected demand for rental/hire items in either frequency or duration.
Replied on 06/08/2021 16:03 by Marissa Hayes of Victorian Workcover Authority
Supplier Post #2 - FOL/21/1284 - Clarification requested This post is publicly visible
- Will WorkSafe provide forecasts to suppliers to enable better inventory management?
- For product trials, does WorkSafe accept that the Supplier will consult with the treating health practitioner to ascertain the details of the trial?
- Is the first pricing review after year one, or first term of the contract?
- If payment is not received from an agent when due, please provide details of who the supplier can escalate the issue to?
- Clause 13.3 states 20 days and KPI in 14.2b states 30 days. Can you please confirm if these details are correct?
- In line with privacy constraints only details for WorkSafe volumes will be populated. Is this accepted?
Posted on 04/08/2021 11:28 by Supplier Person
No, WorkSafe will not provide forecasts given the driver for demand of items is highly individualised to each injured workers specific needs. However, Worksafe are not requesting suppliers stock items on our behalf, we are requesting you advise which products you presently hold in stock as part of your existing business offering and will be able to supply immediately upon receipt of an order. If you do not hold stock on hand for any proposed item submitted as part of this tender process we ask that you provide an agreed lead time for this item to be supplied.
Yes, it is our expectation that the supplier will work with the treating health practitioner to coordinate trial of equipment.
Clause 10.3 allows for the first pricing review to take effect on 1 July 2023 and annually thereafter.
Any issue requiring escalation should be directed in the first instance to the WorkSafe Equipment Purchasing Team who will escalate to the WorkSafe contract manager if appropriate.
Yes both details are correct. Clause 13.3 relates to reporting requirements whereas clause 14.2b relates to Key Performance Indicators.
WorkSafe are requesting details of total volumes of items supplied to support the request for the item to be included on the Equipment List by demonstrating how widely prescribed that item is in general. If this information is not provided the evaluation team may not have sufficient information to justify the inclusion of the item on the Equipment List.
Replied on 06/08/2021 16:01 by Marissa Hayes of Victorian Workcover Authority
Supplier Post #1 - Clarification This post is publicly visible
- In the Building Fixture Category, does every item available in the catalogue for grabrails, etc need to be itemised?
- Can items be summarised in product description (sizes available) rather than individually listing items?
- In the customisable section, how do we detail this. Ie. Commodes can have a variety of options or changes made, do we list all of these, or simply that this is a commode that can be customised?
- Do the customisations require pricing to be listed if not for a specific part such as an alteration to the frame etc?
Posted on 04/08/2021 09:41 by Supplier Person
- Where possible please list all customisations where price for supply is known. If the volume of customisations is so high there would be minimal value in listing all, please include the base equipment item and make note that any customisations would need to be quoted on an as needs basis.
- No, these alterations can be quoted on an as needs basis.
Replied on 06/08/2021 15:58 by Marissa Hayes of Victorian Workcover Authority