JavaScript Disabled

This site requires JavaScript Enabled to function properly. Please enable JavaScript or use a different browser that has JavaScript enabled.

Buying For Victoria
Skip to main content

Online Forum for BH 132-20 
In order to submit a post you must be logged in, have downloaded specification documents for this tender and the tender must not be closed.

The forum has been closed for posting.
RFx Number Status & Type Details Date
BH 132-20
Closed
Request for Quotation
Issued by Bendigo Health
UNSPSC: 42191607 - Patient cubicle curtains or screens or curtain track hardware
opened
Mon, 02 March 2020 1:15 PM
Closed
Wed, 25 March 2020 3:00 PM
03/03/2020 12:00

Buyer Post #4 - Question regarding the RFQ specifications 18-3-20 This post is publicly visible

Hello

We have received some more questions about the specifications for this Request for Quote (RFQ):

Question 9 - Can you clarify what you mean by curtains with hooks in Part B, clause 5.1 of the RFQ?

Response 9 - As stated in Part B, clause 5.6, Spotless are responsible for fitting/hanging the disposable curtains into the existing curtain rails.  These existing curtain rails incorporate hooks that the current disposable curtains are attached to.  As part of this RFQ, Bendigo Health and Spotless are looking for opportunities to improve the disposable curtain change-over process, and have thus requested curtain pricing without hooks (to suit the current hooks) and with hooks (in the event the current hooks are removed and replaced). 

Clause 5.18 is thus an option for curtain installation devices which may be used to install disposable curtains with hooks, clause 5.19 is a general request from Registrants for other improvement opportunities, and clause 5.25 relates to the successful Registrant assisting Bendigo Health and Spotless to audit the current disposable curtain change-over process to ensure the correct ('best') solution is implemented in each area/ward of the new Bendigo hospital.

Below is a photo of the current hooks.  Please note I do not have access to a ladder to get a closer photo.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this RFQ.  The forum is open for questions until 5.00 pm AEDST on 18 March 2020 (today), with the tender closing at 3.00 pm AEDST on 25 March 2020.  Apologies for the error in my previous posts.

Regards,

Karin