Contract - RFT 2034
AV wish to engage with a suitable contractor with the relevant experience and qualifications for the provision of Cisco Devices Maintenance and Support.
All tenderers must comply with the following mandatory criteria:
- the Tenderer must be a certified Cisco Gold Partner; and
- services must be provided state wide.
The objectives of this service will be:
- Simplify the procurement of Cisco hardware / software maintenance.
- Provide predictable costs for maintenance for the length of the contract.
- Co-terming of support and maintenance agreements on all Cisco products.
- Provide appropriate support levels for equipment to suit AV’s internal classification of sites.
- Manage the lifecycle of equipment.
- Provide reporting on end of life (EOL) status of equipment.
- Provide options for a rate card of engineering resources to provide onsite repairs and replacements at a fixed price.
- Provide options for regular patching of OS to required levels.
- Provide options for a Managed Service to provide proactive monitoring and replacement of faulty hardware where required.
|Office: +61 (03) 98966196|
Thomas Duryea Consulting